Thursday, June 10, 2010

Letter Seven: Ex Boyfriend/Love/Crush

Hello my almost lover,
You were the apple of my eye, but we all know that even the sweetest of fruits rot into the earths core. I loved you in so many shades of the world. In the mornings, you were my deepest blue fulfillment, while in the afternoon, you became an emerald green, painting my castle walls. As the evening blew in with the gentle breeze, you were the vermilion coloring my very sky with passion. But as night came upon us, it brought yet another hue, a cavernous purple, swallowing up my lust. But now, you've become white, and empty white filling my heart with longing and regret. Now, you're off painting someone else's life with these beautiful colors that had once defined my own canvas.
Love always, The girl in the rear view.