Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Letter Twelve: The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Dearest Rye Bread,
You ruined my life, completely. Tore me apart. Left me in the ruins of our so called 'friendship. I wouldn't dare try to hurt you the way you did to me. How could you? And the worst part, even after all you've done, I still want to talk to you. But, I've made my decision, you couldn't possibly be worth it. Or are you? I hate you, I really think I do. You're only lying to yourself now. Not only that, you're lying to all of us around you. Get your shit together please? It'd help countless numbers of people. Why'd you stoop down to her level? I went through so much bullshit to bring you back up from that low point in your life. We worked hand in hand through everything, we never left each others side. Remember those times? I miss them. Sometimes thinking back to the things that were said, I sit there in awe, struck with confusion. Did you even mean anything you said? Probably not. You're the reason I'm so cold and heartless now, I gave myself to you, and you destroyed me. I trusted you, but never again. You've betrayed me numerous times, but I took you back, always, because that's what I thought was the best thing to do. Wrong. I don't know why I liked being around you, but when I was, you gave me the illest feeling. Maybe that's why. You thought I would let you step all over me, never again though, you'll never get that chance. I'm stronger than that. You don't know me anymore. Nobody does. But thank you for all you did, it only made me indestructible. I'm my own, one woman army. Despite all the hate I may have for you, I think I might still love you? Is that even possible? You were my best fucking friend, and you don't just go around doing that shit to someone. I still miss you. One question though, why'd you do it? I wonder what you think everytime I catch you staring. Damn.
Yours truly, Octopus Hunter.