Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Letter Twenty Eight: Someone that changed your life

Dear Rye Bread,
This is probably the seventh letter I've written to you. We don't talk anymore. We had our fall out quite a while back. Actually, from what I recall, it was exactly one year ago. Last summer. You changed my life, immensely though. I can't deny that. Not the slightest bit. And also, I'd be lying if I said that I don't think about you every day. I miss you. Damn it. I forgive you, for all the wrongs you've done, but that doesn't mean we'll go back to the way we used to be. I want to tell you that you are an amazing individual, but most people fail to see it because of your wacky, immature exterior, but on the inside, I know theres a boy in there, correction, a man, the one that any girl would be lucky to have. You're selfless, that you are, and people have taken advantage of that, but of course you don't see it. You've shown me things I wouldn't have thought of in my wildest dreams, really. You taught me how to trust without limits, how to love, unconditionally. I miss who you used to be, and even though that person is gone now, the memories will still live on. I love you. And I will, always.
Yours truly.