Thursday, June 17, 2010

Letter Fourteen: Someone you’ve drifted away from

Dear Twinster,
What happened? Remember how much time we used to spend together? Day in and day out, we'd be talking 24/7, whether it was us just being stupid, or actually talking about the serious things. I guess we just went our own ways, drama pushed us apart. We had our own opinions, but despite our different opinions and viewpoints, we still came to each other if we needed anything. I'm not saying that we're not close anymore, because hell yes we are, but we both know it's not the same. We're always going through the same shit, all the time, that's why we're still close, but you've made up your mind, you're attached to something that may not work out in the long run, and everyone around you knows its hurting you, more than its helping you. I think you know it too. I hope you realize it soon, and fix it for the better. Please, I can't stand seeing you hurt the way you always seem to do. I hope to see you soon over the summer. We've still got plenty of things to do before senior year is over. You're still one of the best friends that I've ever had. I love you !
Love always, Preeti.