Saturday, June 19, 2010

Letter Fifteen: The person you miss the most

Dear Rye Bread,
I miss you. I miss your presence. I miss you and your stupid jokes. Why? Because even though I didn't notice at the time, we really were best friends. Now we're distant acquaintances. we both know what happened, but are we both really so afraid that we're not going to fix things? I've tried. Countless times so you can't say that I didn't. I wish things weren't the way they played out to be. But you got caught in that web of lies, she was the black widow, and she spun you into that web of hers, and you being the innocent fly, went down at her feet, ready to do what she asked of you. What about now though? Are you satisfied with your decisions? You hurt me, cut me deep kid, and you didn't care to apologize, yet I still forgave you. And I STILL FUCKING MISS YOU. Whats wrong with me? Who knows. I don't even care. I just want you back in my life, and from what I know, you feel the same way. Why tell everyone else though? Can't you just tell me? Please? I miss you. I love you. I really do. You're still always on my mind. Come back.
Love always, This Girl.