Sunday, June 20, 2010

Letter Sixteen: Someone that’s not in your state/country

Dearest love,
Why do you have to be so far away? I can't handle it anymore, but I don't want to tell you that because I know how you are. You wouldn't take it very well, probably expecting me to give up on you. I won't do that, regardless of how hard things can be on us. I hope I see you soon though. Really soon. I can't wait, but at the same time, I don't want to because I'm scared once I see you, I'll be attached even more than before. And I'm still scared that you'll hurt me again. Hearts don't break, they get bruised and mistreated, that's all, and you've already done enough of that with mine, but I still trust you. Why? I'm still not sure, but what am I supposed to do? This situation is horrible, but you're just so wonderful. I miss you.
Yours Truly, Preeti.
P.S. Being away from you is a pain in the fucking ass.