Monday, June 21, 2010

Letter Seventeen: Someone from your childhood

Dear Niko Gonzalez,
I've known you since the good ol' diaper days. Back in preschool right? We were best friends back then, that is until I moved to Las Vegas, and we barely spoke again. of course we had our amazing times together, getting in trouble all the time. I guess we were always meant to be bad asses, as well as bad influences. You turned me into this mister ! I was a sweet girl before I met you. Haha, but sad to say, we've lost touch. I still remember you though. I left you in third grade, but I visited the Tarpey Elementary soon after. I remember that day clearly, as if it was yesterday. It was lunch time and I ran to you and gave you the biggest smooch ever. Ha, we were so young. But then we just sat at the lunch tables and told each other our crazy experiences that we've missed out on. Then you proceeded to stuff two chicken sandwiches in your shirt and make them look like big boobs. Damn, I miss you kid. You were a keeper. I always wonder how you're doing, and if I'll ever run into you again. Maybe one day.
Always, Girl with the Frilly Dress.