Saturday, June 12, 2010

Letter Nine: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

My love,
I think about you all the time. Don't underestimate me, because I really do. Questions that my thoughts consist of range anywhere from, "What is he doing right now?", "What will it be like the first time I see you?" to "Will your hands fit perfectly inside mine?" That's not even a bit of what goes on inside my head. You make me happy. But sometimes, you piss me the fuck off. And you certainly don't know it. I hate when we fight, so I just keep it to myself because I can't stand to hurt you like that. Then again, you've done it to me plenty of times before so what's stopping me? I want to be the one to keep you safe from any harm, be the one to protect you. I don't know how far we will go, but I hope its a long way from here. I hate you for making me fall in love with you so deeply because I'm not sure how long I can handle being away from you, but you've always got me coming back for more. Look what you do to me. I love you. Where are you now?
Always, Girl in the distance.