Monday, June 14, 2010

Letter Ten: Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Dear Alyssa Nicole,
This past month hasn’t been the best for us. I know, I know, I know. It’s neither one of ours fault, but I always feel bad, nonetheless. Remember those times we used to be able to talk for HOURS on end, every single day? I miss that so much. You don’t even know. You’re still my best friend, there’s no doubt about that, but we’ve got to find ways to start talking like we used to again. We’ve lost touch, and it’s never been like this. I hate it, I feel like I’m losing you as a friend, as a sister, and I never want that to happen. Ever. You’re the only one that fully understands me. This time difference needs to go away because well, it makes everything ten times harder on us. I feel like I’m talking about a fricking relationship. But you know what I mean. I know even though things have gotten a bit hazy, our friendship is the one that will always rise from the ashes, no matter the circumstances. We’re so much alike that I don’t need to worry about losing you though, because we always feel the same way. I love you so much, and I hope that we get in touch again really soon. We have so much to catch up on. And I mean, SO MUCH. I feel like a horrible friend, but you know I always think about calling you or talking to you, don't forget that, it's just our schedules are always clashing, or overlapping, and it really sucks. I'm sorry if I haven't been there, i really want to, but it's really hard on both of us lately. I love you girlie !
Love always, Sistawifey <3